<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

S AGAPO
 



What I feel for you, I can’t tell with words, only expressing the beauty of one Greek sunset, or one smile design in the sky … or one fall of shooting stars, or the magic of one nightfall …

What I feel for you … neither in diamonds, jewels, gifts … I can’t translate, because the most sensitive thought is not enough … and I feel you inside of me …

What I feel for you, neither in wonderful things … only the sound of the sea … only the most beautiful melody could express what I feel for you …

What I feel for you … neither in the magic song of one mermaid, neither in one travel without return … only your eyes, your eyes I don’t change for nothing, neither I can forget …

What strong Love I feel for you … I surrender myself to your beauties …

I want your happiness my love .. and me … I want be happy by your side …

What I feel for you … exceed the way of feelings …

S AGAPO MORO MOY KAI MOY LIPIS POLY
ISE O DIKOS MOY ILIOS KARDIA MOU



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?