<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 22, 2006



“I was living my life
I was living on my own
Then i felt something weird
I lost my control
There's a strange feeling here and there's nothing to hold
But then i felt you, it was something like...
I called you special golden rope
Cause there you are when I’m lonely
I really breath the air you breath
I’m walking slowly as I’m thinking that
We are two bodies for one unique soul
How do you know me?
But I’ll never know me like you do.
When I’m locked in my room
I get free in your world
I’m lost in your doom
You made the change there are bits of you stuck all over me
I get closer to you
I get completely free
I’m crazy alone, but I hear your smile
I see nobodybut you know my eyes
How do you know me?
But I’ll never know me like you do...”



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?